The mission of The Brilliant Lecture Series is to educate, inspire, and increase public awareness within our community by providing a forum for interaction with national and international leaders, role models, philanthropists, artists, humanitarians, and other prominent members of our society.
The Brilliant Lecture Series Aims To:
- Present speakers who appeal to the national and international leaders of tomorrow: the young people of today. The speakers’ stories emphasize the importance of having dreams and the courage to follow them.
- Foster individual and collective involvement in the local community as a result of exposure to featured speakers and their areas of interest, experience and success.
- Organize local community and education-based partnerships within each speaker’s field and foster these relationships with on-going activities to benefit the community.
- Provide resources and assistance to communities engaged in the areas of the featured speaker’s particular field.
- Develop and publish resources relevant to the work of the organization and make these available to the community via libraries and other public access vehicles.