As you may have seen, America’s own Golden Girl will be in the Chair next! Comedy legend Betty White is one of the funniest and busiest actresses in Hollywood and at 90 years old shows no signs of slowing down. The seven-time Emmy Award winner has created unforgettable roles in television and film, has authored books and won numerous awards, including those for her lifelong advocacy for animals. Join us for a rare and candid conversation with one of the most beloved women in America on Saturday, September 22nd, 2:30 pm and 7:00 pm at the Wortham Center’s Cullen Theater.
Tickets: $35-$200, VIP Tickets: $1,000 www.brilliantlectures.org .
Our goal is to ensure all Conversations with Brilliance events are affordable and accessible to the general public. Box office revenue for this event will fund less than 1/3rd of total production cost. Without the help of our valued sponsors and donors, we would not be able to present such extraordinary speakers. If you would like to show your appreciation and help us continue to bring speakers of this caliber to Houston, your donations are gratefully accepted (no amount is too small). Click Here For more information on how to become involved.
In preparation for this exciting event, below is a quick pop quiz. Please answer True or False to the following.
- Betty grew up in Illinois ?
- Betty started her career in radio?
- Betty made her TV debut in 1960?
- Betty is an accomplished author?
- Betty’s dog is called Cadillac?
- Betty refused a major part in the film ‘As Good As it Gets’?
- Betty favorite food is Turkey?
- Betty’s accomplished career in Hollywood spans seven decades?
- Betty appeared on Saturday Night Live when she was 78 years old?
- Betty encourages senior citizens to pull pranks on the younger generation?
To see if you are correct check below…..